In Support of Second Full-Length CD, “Red Light Rabbit”
They are a Funk, Psychedelic Rock, Garage-Soul Outfit.
See them in Portland.
- 4/29/11 – Tom Grainey’s – Boise, ID
- 4/30/11 – Tom Grainey’s – Boise, ID
- 5/07/11 – Sasquatch Brewfest – Eugene, OR
- 5/13/11 – Blue Moon Tavern – Seattle, WA
- 5/14/11 – Double Mountain Brewery – Portland, OR
- 5/19/11 – Century Center Ballroom w/ Empty Space Orchestra – Bend, OR
- 5/21/11 – Luckey’s – Eugene, OR
- 5/26/11 – Kennedy School – Portland, OR
- 5/27/11 – Wild Buffalo (w/ Yogoman Burning Band) – Bellingham, WA
Portland, Oregon-based, The Quick & Easy Boys are touring in support of their sophomore full-length, “Red Light Rabbit,” available now on Nashville, TN-based PerCapita Records. Comprised of Jimmy Russell on guitar, Sean Badders on bass, and Michael Goetz on drums, the trio’s sound has evolved on “Red Light Rabbit” from a good-time, energetic funk punk band to an amalgamation of funk, psychedelic rock, and garage-soul with a slight pinch of honky-tonk.
Watch the video for “Take Your Medicine,” the first single off of “Red Light Rabbit”
Formed in 2005, The Quick & Easy Boys quickly made a name for themselves in Eugene, Oregon before heading north and building a Portland, Oregon fanbase. Their shows are an interactive party with electrifying stage antics and profound musical moments as the trio pours out every ounce of their energy, leaving nothing behind. The band has gained the reputation for moving a crowd all-night long whether it be a big festival or a tiny watering hole.
In 2008, they released their debut, “Bad Decisions With Good People,” which left people raving about their unique and vibrant sound, and in September of 2009, they sojourned out on their first United States tour. Two national tours are now planned for 2010 in support of their new release, “Red Light Rabbit.”